What’s in the shop?
- Getting started on the arcade
- Demolishing her new walls
- It’s in your email
- September 25-27
- Kansas City
- a smorgosboard of woodworking deligt
Guest - Megan Fitzpatrick
- Favorite species
- Cherry (& Walnut)
- Dye or stain?
- What’s your favorite type of glue to use?
- Hyde (was there any question?)
- What’s your favorite style of furniture
- Fancy bent lamination, studio furniture
- Not daring enough to live with bent laminated
- Do you have enough clamps?
If you’re missing us already, you can subscribe to the show on itunes. Just search for the Modern Woodworkers Association. Once you’re subscribed, you’ll be sure never to miss an exciting episode. While you’re in iTunes, please leave us a 5 star rating. It helps our rank so others can more easily find us.
If you want to find out more about the Modern Woodworkers Association, be sure to visit modernwoodworkersassociation.com, follow the MWA on twitter @MWA_National, like the MWA on Facebook or circle Modern Woodworkers Association on Google+. While you’re there, join the MWA Google+ community for project sharing, discussion and loads of woodworking banter.