What’s in the shop?
- The bartop arcade is out the door!
- Marathon man
- House renovations
- Magazine stuffs
- WIA planning?
New 5 Questions
- How did you get into woodworking? Working at Pop Wood, decided to learn how to woodwork
- What’s your favorite tool? Benchcrafted skraper
- Who has influenced you the most? Chris Schwarz, honorable mention for Charles Hayward
- What was your biggest stumbling block & could it have been avoided? asking for help
- How has the internet influenced your work? Previously was exposed to period furniture (that’s what was published 10 or so years ago), now can get on the internet to see period and contemporary work and a far wider range of work.
Where can we be found?
- May 19th through 22nd
- Des Moines, Iowa
- Registration is open
- September 16th through 18th
- Covington, KY
If you’re missing us already, you can subscribe to the show on itunes. Just search for the Modern Woodworkers Association. Once you’re subscribed, you’ll be sure never to miss an exciting episode. While you’re in iTunes, please leave us a 5 star rating. It helps our rank so others can more easily find us.
If you want to find out more about the Modern Woodworkers Association, be sure to visit modernwoodworkersassociation.com, follow the MWA on twitter @MWA_National, like the MWA on Facebook or circle Modern Woodworkers Association on Google+. While you’re there, join the MWA Google+ community for project sharing, discussion and loads of woodworking banter.
Modern Woodworkers Associationfacebook.com/modernwoodworkers