What’s in the shop?
- The Cross and rooster are done.
- Planning the extension.
- Theater 60’s bar
Social Media post that piqued our interest:
- Marc linked a video quaintly explaining why hand crafted things seem expensive while they’re not.
Goings on in the MWA
- Christian Moerlein Brewing Co.
- 1621 Moore St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Thursday, 9/15 starting from 5:00 to 8:00
- 8/28 - 9/18
- Chris Adkins is an old man
- His oldest is a senior in high school
- Ally Shore
- How do you mill wood with dust collection and not get dusty?!?
- Outdoor projects, etc.
- Live edge work
- @nerdchickally on twitter
Next broadcast’s topic
- WoodTalk is on Patreon
Fortnightly Beer Choices (Thank you, Mary Jo Foley)
- Sean: Shorts Brewing Nicie https://www.shortsbrewing.com/beers/nicie/
Where can they find us
- September 16th through 18th
- Covington, KY
If you’re missing us already, you can subscribe to the show on itunes or Google Play Music. Just search for the Modern Woodworkers Association. Once you’re subscribed, you’ll be sure never to miss an exciting episode. While you’re there, please leave us a review.
Thank you for listening to the Modern Woodworkers Association. If you liked the show, be sure to visit modernwoodworkersassociation.com. You can follow the MWA on twitter @MWA_National, like the MWA on Facebook or circle Modern Woodworkers Association on Google+. The best thing you can do is tell a friend. Word of mouth goes a long way in sharing our discussion.
Modern Woodworkers Association