What’s in the shop?
- Needs a new table saw
Blog post that piqued our interest
- The Village Carpenter’s Last Post
- The Modern Woodworkers Association would like to sincerely thank Kari for all she’s done for the community. We’ll miss her posts at The Village Carpenter.
- Douglas Ward, an active member of the MWA Google+ community has started a blog
- currently talking about his upcoming class at the Woodwright’s Shop
Where can they find us
- If you’re missing us already, you can subscribe to the show on itunes. Just search for the Modern Woodworkers Association. Once you’re subscribed, you’ll be sure never to miss an exciting episode. While you’re in iTunes, please leave us a 5 star rating. It helps our rank so others can more easily find us.
- If you want to find out more about the Modern Woodworkers Association, be sure to visit modernwoodworkersassociation.com, follow the MWA on twitter @MWA_National, like the MWA on Facebook or circle Modern Woodworkers Association on Google+. While you’re there, join the MWA Google+ community for project sharing, discussion and loads of woodworking banter.