Goings on in the MWA
- Woodworkers Safety Day
- May 15
- Don’t hurt yourself while we figure it out
- May 14-17
- At Wood Magazine HQ
- Sold Out
- September 25-27
- Kansas City
- Not Sold Out . . . yet
- Amana, Iowa
- May 15-16
- Ralph Bagnal
- MicroJig Technical Specialist
- 5 Questions
- How did you get into woodworking?
- Wanted nicer things than he could afford to buy
- What’s your favorite tool?
- Who has influenced you the most?
- Norm Abrams & John Depalmimary
- What was your biggest stumbling block?
- How has the internet influenced your work?
- Damn, the 5th question was lost due to my distraction
If you’re missing us already, you can subscribe to the show on itunes. Just search for the Modern Woodworkers Association. Once you’re subscribed, you’ll be sure never to miss an exciting episode. While you’re in iTunes, please leave us a 5 star rating. It helps our rank so others can more easily find us.
If you want to find out more about the Modern Woodworkers Association, be sure to visit modernwoodworkersassociation.com, follow the MWA on twitter @MWA_National, like the MWA on Facebook or circle Modern Woodworkers Association on Google+. While you’re there, join the MWA Google+ community for project sharing, discussion and loads of woodworking banter.