What’s in the shop?
- Dave’s Trophy is done
- Tim’s closure
- My wee shop vac
Blog post that piqued our interest
- Brian McCauley’s Guitar
- Marc’s Rocker
- How did you get into woodworking?
- Tom - Hung out with the wrong crowd. Tom’s Dad build stuff and was good at it. Tom met Norm in college.
- Dyami - Dad is handy. Learned around the house, rebuilding a 100 year old colonial. Became consumed by Woodworking by reading while shopless.
- What’s your favorite tool?
- Tom - Table Saw
- Dyami - Band Saw
- Who has influenced you the most?
- Tom - Gail O’Rourke, back in the woodworking.org days. When computers were in black and white
- Dyami - Dad
- What was your biggest stumbling block?
- Tom - Motivation
- Dyami - Time - But not how you may think
- How has the internet influenced your work?
- Tom - has learned to do more
- Dyami - the community
If you’re missing us already, you can subscribe to the show on itunes. Just search for the Modern Woodworkers Association. Once you’re subscribed, you’ll be sure never to miss an exciting episode. While you’re in iTunes, please leave us a 5 star rating. It helps our rank so others can more easily find us.
If you want to find out more about the Modern Woodworkers Association, be sure to visit modernwoodworkersassociation.com, follow the MWA on twitter @MWA_National, like the MWA on Facebook or circle Modern Woodworkers Association on Google+. While you’re there, join the MWA Google+ community for project sharing, discussion and loads of woodworking banter.