What’s in the shop?
- The Window Seat is out of the shop!
- Glen & Chuck
- 350 Woodworking
- What is 360 Woodworking
§ Fanatics will get $100 off of classes
o Current Plan of Projects
· mid-century modern coffee table
· very traditional period pieces
§ Kevin Ritter
· A kitchen Island from custom wood
· Kentucky Sugar Chest
- Glen & Chuck
- How did you get into woodworking?
- Glen - grew up in home construction with his Dad
- Chuck - Joined a woodworking club to make a skateboard
- What’s your favorite tool?
- Glen - Tablesaw, Wide Belt Sander
- Chuck - Shinto Rasp, Dead Tool Works Coffin Smoother
- Who has influenced you the most?
- Chuck - Werner gave Chuck the foundation for his career
- Glen - Defaults to his Father
- What was your biggest stumbling block?
- Glen - for the first decade, Glen worked alone and tried to figure it out himself. He later learned how much you can learn working with others
- Chuck - His ambition rapidly outpaced his ability
- How has the internet influenced your work?
- Glen - given Glen lots of ideas and things to strive for
- Chuck - he’s been able to meet and get to know so many other woodworkers.
Goings on in the MWA
If you’re missing us already, you can subscribe to the show on itunes. Just search for the Modern Woodworkers Association. Once you’re subscribed, you’ll be sure never to miss an exciting episode. While you’re in iTunes, please leave us a 5-star rating. It helps our rank so others can more easily find us.
If you want to find out more about the Modern Woodworkers Association, be sure to visit modernwoodworkersassociation.com, follow the MWA on twitter @MWA_National, like the MWA on Facebook or circle Modern Woodworkers Association on Google+. While you’re there, join the MWA Google+ community for project sharing, discussion and loads of woodworking banter.