What’s in the shop?
- Not much
- Door trim almost ready to install. Deciding if I want to cut the mitres with my SCMS or by hand.
- a house full of sickos.
- Mark Hicks
- A batch of curved front bedroom pieces in various stages of completion
- Protoypes - Shave horse, compact roubo
- Final Touches on the Writing Arm Windsor
Stuff on the web that piqued our interest:
- Don Williams http://donsbarn.com/
- Recent hide glue post
- Mark Hicks
- How did bench building become a thing?
- chair building
- day job - See above and below
- benches . . .
- Get Woodworking Week
- March 20-26, 2016
Where can you find us
- The Woodworking Shows are making their rounds. If you’re in the area of where they’re headed, check it out!
- We’ll be at
- Lie Nielsen show in Covington, KY
- March 11-12, 2016
- May 19th through 22nd
- Des Moines, Iowa
- September 16th through 18th
- Covington, KY
If you’re missing us already, you can subscribe to the show on itunes . Just search for the Modern Woodworkers Association. Once you’re subscribed, you’ll be sure never to miss an exciting episode. While you’re in iTunes, please leave us a 5 star rating. It helps our rank so others can more easily find us.
If you want to find out more about the Modern Woodworkers Association, be sure to visit modernwoodworkersassociation.com, follow the MWA on twitter @MWA_National, like the MWA on Facebook or circle Modern Woodworkers Association on Google+. While you’re there, join the MWA Google+ community for project sharing, discussion and loads of woodworking banter.