Saturday, August 20, 2016

MWA Episode 100 - Self Indulgent Celebration

I should have notes for this, but what can I say . . . I was just having fun with my friends.

The MWA and WIA are about friends (& apparently Tommy Mac).
For the 100th episode of the Modern Woodworkers Association podcast, +Sean Wisniewski and I bring former co-hosts +Tom Iovino and +Christopher Adkins on. We shoot the shit, talk about woodworking and what we've all been up to.

For long time listeners, we hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

For anyone who's new and doesn't know Tom or Chris, you should they're awesome. Also, we'll be back to our regular format for episode 101 with Ally Shore. Then we're on to two (2) Woodworking In America interviews followed by Woodworking in America 2016 itself. If you're going, please come hang out.

Sean Wisniewski


Dyami Plotke


Modern Woodworkers Association

No comments:

Post a Comment