The Five Questions, with Ally Shore.
- How did you get into woodworking?
- A mixture of my grandfather and the desire to fixing things
- Theater arts
- What’s your favorite tool?
- Old style Stanley push drill
- In your woodworking, who has influenced you the most?
- Japanese woodworking
- What was your biggest stumbling block?
- Learning, apprenticeships are hard to find
- How has the internet influenced your work?
- Allows sharing and provides the ability to reach out to other woodworkers.
- It’s a source of people, craftsmen and craftswomen, to learn from