Friday, November 11, 2011

Heading to the Long Island Woodworkers Show


So it looks like I’ll be heading to the Long Island Woodworkers 16th Annual Woodworking Show after all. My travel plans have been changed and while I’m still not sure exactly when I’ll be going, I’ll certainly be making an appearance there this weekend.
The wonderful timber framed barn that houses the
Long Island Woodworkers Show.
So if you’re anywhere near the Old Bethpage Village Fairgrounds this weekend, be sure to stop in and say to the Long Island Woodworkers Club. I'll see you there.
Have a seat and chat with fellow woodworkers.
The Long Island Woodworkers Club 16th Annual Long Island Woodworking Show runs 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on Saturday & Sunday, November 12th & 13th at the Old Bethpage Village Fairgrounds, 1303 Round Swamp Rd, Old Bethpage, NY 11804.


UPDATE: I've figured out my plan and I'll be heading to the show on Sunday at about 10:00ish with my three sons. I hope to see you there.

1 comment: