- What’s in the shop?
- Chris - loser at the beach...
- Dyami - setup the new planer & made test boards for the clock finish
- Tom - communicates about emergency
- Main topic
- Disasters in shops
- Understand Risks
- Understand what you have (tools & equiptment)
- most insurance doesn’t replace items you can’t prove you own
- make a shop inventory with photos
- Stuff is stuff. Don’t stay behind during an evacuation. Tom will get you if you do.
- floodsmart.gov - site to the Federal flood insurance site
- Renter’s insurance is important
- Asshats of woodworking
- The wood work YouTube channel is an Asshat taking others videos and monetizing
- Ted’s 16,000 woodworking plans are monetizing on theft
- Building Heirlooms Vs. Utility
- Tom’s coming to Long Island to bul
If you’re missing us already, you can subscribe to the show on itunes. Just search for the Modern Woodworkers Association. Once you’re subscribed, you’ll be sure never to miss an exciting episode. While you’re in iTunes, please leave us a 5 star rating. It helps our rank so others can more easily find us.
If you want to find out more about the Modern Woodworkers Association, be sure to visit modernwoodworkersassociation.com, follow the MWA on twitter @MWA_National, like the MWA on Facebook or circle Modern Woodworkers Association on Google+. While you’re there, join the MWA Google+ community for project sharing, discussion and loads of woodworking banter.