Tuesday, January 14, 2014

MWA Podcast Episode 45 - Tom Fidgen




 Show Notes:

  • Main topic
    • Tom Fidgen
      • How did you get into woodworking
 
 
  • Where can they find us
    • And, that just about wraps it up for this show.
    • If you’re missing us already, you can subscribe to the show on itunes. Just search for the Modern Woodworkers Association. Once you’re subscribed, you’ll be sure never to miss an exciting episode. While you’re in iTunes, please leave us a 5 star rating. It helps our rank so others can more easily find us.
If you want to find out more about the Modern Woodworkers Association, be sure to visit modernwoodworkersassociation.com, follow the MWA on twitter @MWA_National, like the MWA on Facebook or circle Modern Woodworkers Association on Google+. While you’re there, join the MWA Google+ community for project sharing, discussion and loads of woodworking banter.

2 comments:

  1. So great to hear from such an accomplished woodworker and learn that he is only 42 and has been all hand tools about the same amount of time as myself. Then again that could be depressing that he is so much better at it than me. I also just pulled the trigger on my Walnut pencil for Paper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shannon. I'm glad you enjoyed Chris & Tom's chat. I did too and I'm wishing I'd been able to make it.

      Delete