What’s in the shop?
- A pile of calendars
- Sliding Doors on his cabinet
Goings on in (and out of) the MWA
- The shop stool build off that was
- Seaport World Trade Center – Boston, MA – February 21-23, 2014
- Display at the Furniture Project
- Matt Kenny & Mike Pekovich will each be teaching two classes at the Somerset show on February 21-23, 2014
- You’ll need tickets to the classes. You can buy them here.
- March 29th & 30th, 2014
- Saratoga Springs City Center, Saratoga Springs, NY
- A great showcase of member works
- Classes by Garrett Hack & Shelia Landry
- A large market place
- Randall Rosenthal
- How did you get started with Fine Woodworking?
- How did you get into woodworking? Did you?
- Now that you’ve been editor for a few months, is it all you’d expected?
- Are there changes you’re looking to make to FWW?
- Rich history at the magazine. What does that mean to you?
- Changes to the online presence
- No Fine Woodworking Live 2014
If you’re missing us already, you can subscribe to the show on itunes. Just search for the Modern Woodworkers Association. Once you’re subscribed, you’ll be sure never to miss an exciting episode. While you’re in iTunes, please leave us a 5 star rating. It helps our rank so others can more easily find us.
If you want to find out more about the Modern Woodworkers Association, be sure to visit modernwoodworkersassociation.com, follow the MWA on twitter @MWA_National, like the MWA on Facebook or circle Modern Woodworkers Association on Google+. While you’re there, join the MWA Google+ community for project sharing, discussion and loads of woodworking banter.